While you are in Reports section, you can email several reports to yourself or to other persons you want.
1. Email Reports to yourself
In order to email report(s) to yourself, you have to select one or more generated reports, then click the email icon and then click “Email to myself”.
2. Email reports to someone else
In order to email reports to other persons, you have to select one or more generated reports, click on the Email icon and then click “Email to someone else”. A dialog pops-up and there you will be able to enter the email addresses, the subject of the email, the text message of the email and you can deselect some of the reports. The reports will be archived and emailed.
While you are in inventory, you can select one or more items(asset/room/property) and you can generate a Detailed Inventory Report or an Inventory Summary Report. These reports will include only the items selected.
In this section you can:
- Add/Edit/Delete Persons
- Add/Edit/Delete Groups
- Assign/Unassign persons to/from a group
To add a person you have to:
- Click the “plus” box (see below), if you have already defined many persons you may have to scroll to the bottom to see the “plus” box.
- Fill in the information regarding the person you can also specify the groups to be part of and add a photo.
- Click “Done” when finished.
To edit a person you have to click the “Edit person” link from the person`s box, edit your information regarding the person(similar to add person procedure) and click “Done” .
To delete a person, you have to click “x” button(make sure you click the button from the box listed in the “Persons” section – left side) and in the confirmation window that appears on the screen, click the “Delete” button to remove the person or “Cancel” to undo the action.
To add a group you have to click the “CREATE NEW GROUP” link, fill in the group name and click “Save”.
To edit a group you have to click the “Edit group” link new the Group name, change the name of the group and click “Save”.
To delete a group you have to click the “x” and click delete in the confirmation dialog that appears on the screen.
To assign a person to a group, you have to drag and drop that person onto the “empty” box from the group`s section or you can click the “select from list” link and then select a person.
To unassign a person from a group, you have to click the “x” button from the person`s box situated in the group`s section and click yes in the confirmation window that appears on the screen.
“create new group” link
“empty” box assign person to group
“edit group” link
“edit person” link
This My Account section is available only to the owner of the account you are currently logged on.
AssetWatch empowers you to sell your assets on eBay directly from your AssetWatch account. For this to be possible you firts need to connect your eBay account with your AssetWatch account. This can be done in the eBay Integration tab from My Account section.
Please follow the steps below:
- Click the Connect with my eBay account hyperlink;
- Once clicked, you will be taken to eBay and you will be required to log in with your eBay account;
- Once logged in you will be required to confirm that access to your eBay account will be grated to your AssetWatch account;
- Once confirmed you will be taken back to your AssetWatch My Account section and you will see the new status of eBay integration setting. An example below:
- You can now start and seeling assets on eBay directly from your AssetWatch account.
This hlep section refers to a feature that is available only to the account owner of the account you are currently logged on. Also for this to work, eBay Integration must be enabled and properly configured for this account.
To complete the selling of an asset on Bay you need to fill information needed by eBay to create an item listing on their site. Please follow the steps below:
- Choose eBay category hierarchy for your listing – choose what you think it matches your asset best;
- Describe your item – name, description, condition (if applicable to selected categories), item images; please note that some of the information will be pre-filled with your asset’s information. If your asset has images added in the Inventory, you will be able to select which photo to appear in the eBay listing.
- Fill item specifics – fill information related to item selected categories; this information is optional and strictly depends on the categories you selected;
- Choose format and price – select eBay listing format, select duration for listing, set a price and a quantity (if applicable);
- Select how you’ll be paid – select a payment method;
- Fill shipping details – fill information related with how the shipping will be done;
- Select return policy – configure your item return policy (if applicable);
- Once all the mandatory information were entered click on Post on eBay button to post the item listing;
- If the listing was successfully you will get a reponse message similar to the one below:
In this response message you can see what was the listing fee amount, the unique item listing ID stored by eBay (you can store this for later use), until when the item listing will be active on eBay. You can also navigate to eBay and see the actual item listing or go back to your asset.
- In the case the listsing is unsuccessfull you will see a message from eBay in the response.
In order to quick add a new person as a beneficiary and use it for your assets you need to follow the steps below:
- click on the “+” icon and choose to add an Asset
- a dialog pops-up, go to the Location tab and click on the Quick add person as beneficiary hyperlink
- fill the first name and last name and click ADD button
- the newly added person is selected as your asset’s beneficiary.